Pray through these needs and consider sharing them with others of your choosing so that many brothers and sisters in Christ can take part in this ministry. We are here in Africa on the front line because those who pray and support this work make it possible to be here. They will be amazed when they see how many came to Christ because they partnered with us in this work for the Lord, and will receive a great reward from Jesus when we all get to heaven.
In John 15:16 Jesus said, “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” We are asking you to pray and fast for help to meet these needs because we believe the Lord wants Gospel For Africa to bear more fruit.
• New church plant in Gagnoa – success in reaching the entire village with the Gospel and God’s healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and possession (The villages in this area have a mixture of Animists, Muslims, idol worship, Catholicism mixed with Sorcery and Christian groups)
• Good health for: Noelle Jones, Grandma Badia, Job Badia.
• Smooth transition for Pastor Mark and Bobbi Neely moving to Africa this year full time.
• More wisdom and faith for Pastor Chris.
• Two more full time missionaries to serve with Pastor Chris and Noelle in Gagnoa.
• One missionary to come and serve full time in Abidjan.
• A good transition for Louis Jones going to Florida Institute of Technology in August 2018.
• Complete tuition funding for Louis Jones before August 14, 2018.
• Good success with each phase and part of our building project in Gagnoa.
• We need a second brick making machine for construction in Gagnoa.
• Success in preaching and teaching to Public school students in Gagnoa.
• Success in preaching and teaching to Muslim youth in Gagnoa and in surrounding villages.
• Ministry to widows in the villages near Gagnoa.
• Outreach to gang members, street kids and addicts in Yopougon.
• Outreach to the neighborhood of Sicogi in Yopougon.
• Discipleship group study meeting in Yopougon.
• Outreach to the neighborhood of Eden and M’Badon in Abidjan.
• Discipleship group study meeting in Eden.
• Deliverance and healing for many young people we minister to.
• Outreach to Martial Arts community in Gagnoa.
• Increased support for Gospel For Africa, the Jones family and the Neely family.
• Protection from Christian persecution.
• French Bibles shipped from Switzerland. Cost $6,000 for 5000 Bibles.
• Portable medical equipment: ultrasound (cost is $4000).
• Meeting and training facility for young girls in distress. Cost to build $30,000.
• Praying for additional individual supporters to donate $20 each month to GFA.
• We received a portable dental lab and a portable ECG machine and laptop
• The outreach to Aboisso saw hundreds of people come to faith in Christ Jesus. Also over 100 people were healed by the surgical team from cataracts, some completely blind now see. Many others were healed instantly through prayer of various sicknesses, diseases and medical conditions. Several were delivered of demons.
• The Lord gave Noelle an opportunity to begin ministering to thousands local high school students
• Louis Jones was accepted into College for Engineering and received a good scholarship.
As the Bible says in Philippians 4:19, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your continued prayers for us and the ministry we are called to. Please know that we are very encouraged to know you are there.
All For Jesus,
Pastor Chris, Noelle and Louis Jones
The Mission of Gospel For Africa is Teaching The Word Of God, Preaching Salvation, Making Disciples. Serving the poor and needy in the love of Jesus Christ, training church leaders, planting churches, providing medical treatment, pure water and literacy training in West Africa.