Pray through these needs and consider sharing them with others of your choosing so that many brothers and sisters in Christ can take part in this ministry. We are here in Africa on the front line because those who pray and support this work make it possible to be here. They will be amazed when they see how many came to Christ because they partnered with us in this work for the Lord, and will receive a great reward from Jesus when we all get to heaven.
In John 15:16 Jesus said, “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” We are asking you to pray and fast for help to meet these needs because we believe the Lord wants Gospel For Africa to bear more fruit.
• New church plant in Gagnoa – success in reaching the entire village with the Gospel and God’s healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and possession (The villages in this area have a mixture of Animists, Muslims, idol worship, Catholicism mixed with Sorcery and Christian groups)
• Church in Eden/Abidjan – need help with Pastoral leadership – pray for unity in the congregation
• Church in Yopougon – success in reaching out to unbelievers in the area
• Noelle continues to heal and adjust to the thyroid medication. Pray for complete healing and normal hormonal state.
• Noelle has an opportunity to begin ministering to thousands local high school students – pray for her and for other people to help her.
• Continual protection from malaria.
• Protection and deliverance from daily spiritual attacks on the Jones family. It seems as we take a few steps forward the attacks increase 10-fold. Total self denial and humility is the only way forward. Pray for continual submission to the guiding of His Spirit so that the Lord can have His way in us and touch others through us.
• Louis is trying to get a full ride scholarship to a USA Engineering College. We need God’s favor with the admissions boards.
• We need a young woman who can help us with domestic chores (cooking/cleaning) in the home and assist Noelle in ministry to women and girls in the local community.
• Pastor and Mrs. Neely from Calvary Chapel Tulsa will be joining our team full time here in Africa sometime in 2018. Pray for an easy transition for them and for us
• We have begun the development of the land and buildings in Gagnoa. Pray for quick results and good success, favor with everyone involved and safety for Pastor Chris and the construction team.
• Pray for swift arrival and quick customs clearance of our Taekwondo Sparring mats that are being shipped by sea from China. They should arrive in port in late September, early October. These will be used in our Taekwondo ministry outreach to the Muslim community.
• Increased support for the ministry, the Jones Family and the Neely Family.
• Protection from Christian persecution.
• French Bibles shipped from Switzerland. Cost $6,000 for 5000 Bibles.
• Portable medical equipment: ultrasound (cost is $4000).
• Meeting and training facility for young girls in distress. Cost to build $30,000.
• Praying for additional individual supporters to donate $20 each month to GFA.
• We received a portable dental lab and a portable ECG machine and laptop
• The outreach to Aboisso saw hundreds of people come to faith in Christ Jesus. Also over 100 people were healed by the surgical team from cataracts, some completely blind now see. Many others were healed instantly through prayer of various sicknesses, diseases and medical conditions. Several were delivered of demons.
• The Lord gave Noelle an opportunity to begin ministering to thousands local high school students
As the Bible says in Philippians 4:19, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your continued prayers for us and the ministry we are called to. Please know that we are very encouraged to know you are there.
All For Jesus,
Pastor Chris, Noelle and Louis Jones
The Mission of Gospel For Africa is Teaching The Word Of God, Preaching Salvation, Making Disciples. Serving the poor and needy in the love of Jesus Christ, training church leaders, planting churches, providing medical treatment, pure water and literacy training in West Africa.