Pray through these needs and consider sharing them with others of your choosing so that many brothers and sisters in Christ can take part in this ministry. We are here in Africa on the front line because those who pray and support this work make it possible to be here. They will be amazed when they see how many came to Christ because they partnered with us in this work for the Lord, and will receive a great reward from Jesus when we all get to heaven.
In John 15:16 Jesus said, “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” We are asking you to pray and fast for help to meet these needs because we believe the Lord wants Gospel For Africa to bear more fruit.
- New church plant in Gagnoa – success in reaching the entire village with the Gospel and God’s healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and possession (The villages in this area have a mixture of Animists, Muslims, idol worship, Catholicism mixed with Sorcery and Christian groups)
- Church in Eden/Abidjan continued outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Church in Yopougon continued outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Noelle continues to heal and adjust to the thyroid medication. Pray for complete healing and normal hormonal state.
- All of us have had malaria again. doing good now. pray for protection for future from malaria.
- Louis is trying to get a full ride scholarship to a USA Engineering College. We need God’s favor with the admissions boards.
- We need a young woman who can help us with domestic chores (cooking/cleaning) in the home and assist Noelle in ministry to women and girls in the local community.
- Pastor and Mrs. Neely from Calvary Chapel Tulsa will be joining our team full time here in Africa sometime in 2018. Pray for an easy transition for them and for us
- We have begun the development of the land and buildings in Gagnoa. Pray for quick results and good success, favor with everyone involved and safety for Pastor Chris and the construction team.
- From August 17th to August 27th we are assisting a Medical outreach in a town called Aboisso. Doctors will be removing cataracts in eyes and performing foot, ankle and knee surgeries. We will be praying with every patient and visitor as well as conducting evangelistic outreach in the village while the doctors are working.
- Pray for swift arrival and quick customs clearance of our Taekwondo Sparring mats that are being shipped by sea from China. They should arrive in port in September. These will be used in our Taekwondo ministry outreach to the Muslim community.
- Increased support for the ministry, the Jones Family and the Neely Family.
- Protection from Christian persecution.
- One container of French Bibles shipped from Switzerland. Cost $6,000 for 5000 Bibles.
- Portable medical equipment: electrocardiogram, ultrasound (cost is $6000).
- Meeting and training facility for young girls in distress. Cost to build $30,000.
- Praying for additional individual supporters to donate $20 each month to GFA.
As the Bible says in Philippians 4:19, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your continued prayers for us and the ministry we are called to. Please know that we are very encouraged to know you are there.
All For Jesus,
Pastor Chris, Noelle and Louis Jones
The Mission of Gospel For Africa is Teaching The Word Of God, Preaching Salvation, Making Disciples. Serving the poor and needy in the love of Jesus Christ, training church leaders, planting churches, providing medical treatment, pure water and literacy training in West Africa.