We are here in Africa on the front line because those who pray and support this work make it possible to be here. Many will be amazed when they see how many came to Christ because they partnered and prayed.
In John 15:16 Jesus said, “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”
• New church plant in Gagnoa – success in reaching the entire village with the Gospel and God’s healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and possession (The villages in this area have a mixture of Animists, Muslims, idol worship, Catholicism mixed with Sorcery and Christian groups)
• Good health for: Grandma Badia and all the church members at every location.
• Continued wisdom, health and strength for Pastor Chris and Noelle, Pastor Job and Patricia, Olivier and Nadege Niambe Koffi.
• Two full-time missionaries to serve with Pastor Chris and Noelle in Gagnoa.
• One full-time missionary or couple to come and serve full time in Abidjan.
• Continued success with each phase and part of our building project and completion of the electrical installation from the high tension wire source to our property in the village so we can power our brick-making equipment, and speed up the building process for the mission land.
• Public school students we minister to in Gagnoa.
• Muslim youth we minister to in Gagnoa and in surrounding villages.
• Ministry to widows in the villages near Gagnoa.
• Outreach to gang members, street kids and addicts in Yopougon.
• Outreach to the neighborhood of Sicogi in Yopougon.
• Discipleship group study meeting in Yopougon and Gagnoa.
• Increased support for Gospel For Africa, and the Jones family.
• Continued favor and blessing for Louis Jones going to Florida Institute of Technology.
• Tuition funding for Louis Jones for 2020-2021 school year.
• Protection from Christian persecution.
• French Bibles shipped from Switzerland. Cost $6,000 for 5000 Bibles.
• Portable medical equipment: ultrasound (cost is $4000).
• Praying for additional individual supporters to donate monthly to GFA.
• The Lord provided a building to rent and we now have some resources and funding for educational materials for ministry to young men and women in Gagnoa.
• Our church plants in Gagnoa and Yopougon are growing – lots of young people are coming to both locations now.
• Widows continue to be blessed in the village locations.
• People coming to faith in Christ Jesus during medical outreaches. Also over 100 people were healed by the surgical team from cataracts, some completely blind now see. Many others were healed instantly through prayer of various sicknesses, diseases and medical conditions. Several were delivered of demons.
• Noelle is ministering to thousands local high school students
• Health: Noelle and Chris were very sick with Malaria and the flu at Christmas time. Both had to be hospitalized. God stepped in and heal them both. Now they feel even better than before. Noelle has been doing very well with her thyroid issues.
• God has been very faithful in the area of supporting our work financially and placing good friends beside us to help us. We praise Him for His constant care and nurture of our physical, emotional and spiritual condition.
• Our son Louis is now in the second half of his second year in Engineering School. God continues to provide for him financially and he is doing good scholastically. We praise the Lord for His love and care for our son who is half a world away from us.
As the Bible says in Philippians 4:19, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your continued prayers for us and the ministry we are called to. Please know that we are very encouraged to know you are there.
All For Jesus,
Pastor Chris and Noelle Jones