We are here in Africa on the front line because those who pray and support this work make it possible to be here. Many will be amazed when they see how many came to Christ because they partnered and prayed.
In John 15:16 Jesus said, “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”
• Resources and funding for educational materials and construction materials to repair and furnish our new building used for ministry to young men and women in Gagnoa.
• New church plant in Gagnoa – success in reaching the entire village with the Gospel and God’s healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and possession (The villages in this area have a mixture of Animists, Muslims, idol worship, Catholicism mixed with Sorcery and Christian groups)
• Good health for: Chris and Noelle Jones, Grandma Badia, Job Badia, Patricia Badia, Olivier Niambe and the Koffi family.
• More of God’s vision, wisdom and faith for Pastor Chris.
• Full time missionaries to serve with Pastor Chris and Noelle in Gagnoa.
• One missionary to come and serve full time in Abidjan.
• Good success with each phase and part of our building project in Gagnoa.
• Shipping and customs clearance for the new hydraulic brick making machine and multi-use tractor for construction in Tabea.
• Public school students we minister to in Gagnoa.
• Muslim youth we minister to in Gagnoa and in surrounding villages.
• Ministry to widows in the villages near Gagnoa.
• Outreach to gang members, street kids and addicts in Yopougon.
• Outreach to the neighborhood of Sicogi in Yopougon.
• Discipleship group study meeting in Yopougon.
• Outreach to the neighborhood of Eden and M’Badon in Abidjan.
• Discipleship group study meeting in Eden.
• Outreach to Martial Arts community in Gagnoa.
• Increased support for Gospel For Africa, and the Jones family.
Continued favor and blessing for Louis Jones going to Florida Institute of Technology.
• Tuition funding for Louis Jones for 2019-2020 school year.
• Protection from Christian persecution.
• French Bibles shipped from Switzerland. Cost $6,000 for 5000 Bibles.
• Portable medical equipment: ultrasound (cost is $4000).
• Praying for additional individual supporters to donate monthly to GFA.
• The Lord provided a building to rent for our ministry to young men and women in Gagnoa.
• Hundreds of people came to faith in Christ at our 2018 Christmas outreach in the villages of Tabea.
• 60 Widows were blessed with food and gifts in two different locations.
• We were able to ship much needed, donated surgical equipment from the USA to Cote d’Ivoire in November 2018.
• Hundreds of people come to faith in Christ Jesus during medical outreaches. Also over 100 people were healed by the surgical team from cataracts, some completely blind now see. Many others were healed instantly through prayer of various sicknesses, diseases and medical conditions. Several were delivered of demons.
• Noelle is ministering to thousands local high school students
• Louis Jones is doing very well as a student of mechanical engineering in the USA.
• The Lord provided new hydraulic brick making equipment and a tractor for construction of the bible school and mission housing.
As the Bible says in Philippians 4:19, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your continued prayers for us and the ministry we are called to. Please know that we are very encouraged to know you are there.
All For Jesus,
Pastor Chris and Noelle Jones