We are here in Africa on the front line because those of you who send us, those who pray and support this work. We sincerely thank God for all of you. Many will be amazed when they see how many came to Christ because they partnered and prayed.
In John 15:16 Jesus said, “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”
• The Church in Gagnoa – Success in reaching the entire village with the Gospel and God’s healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and possession (The villages in this area have a mixture of Animists, Muslims, idol worship, Catholicism mixed with Sorcery and Christian groups)
• The Church in Yopougon – God has raised up Jacques Dabou to lead our church in Yopougon. He is married to Madeleine and they have 5 children. Pray for them and the members of the church in Yopougon.
• Good health and protection from demonic attacks for: GFA leadership, GFA Pastors and their families and all the church members at every location.
• Two full-time missionaries to serve with Pastor Chris and Noelle in Gagnoa.
• One full-time missionary or couple to come and serve full time in Abidjan.
• Continued success with each phase and part of our building project.
• Future installation of the high tension wire transformer to our property in the village so we can have power for the entire mission project.
• The young unwed mothers program and the young women we serve at Gospel For Africa Church Gagnoa location.
• Public school students in Gagnoa, Yopougon and village locations.
• Muslim youth in Gagnoa, Yopougon and village locations.
• Widows and orphans in Gagnoa, Yopougon and village locations.
• Outreach to gang members, street kids and addicts in Yopougon.
• Outreach to the neighborhood of Sicogi in Yopougon.
• Discipleship group study meeting in Yopougon and Gagnoa.
• Increased support for Gospel For Africa, and the Jones family.
• Continued favor and blessing for Louis Jones going to College in Florida.
• Tuition funding for Louis Jones for 2022-2023 school year.
• Protection from Christian persecution.
• French Bibles shipped from Switzerland. Cost $6,000 for 5000 Bibles.
• Funding to purchase permanent new church location for Gospel For Africa Church Gagnoa.
• Praying for additional individual supporters to donate monthly to GFA.
• We have many participants in our young unwed mothers program throughout the year. 90% of all the girls who attend the program pray to receive Christ as Lord and Savior.
• The Lord provided funding for a used 4×4 vehicle for Noelle to drive when ministering to the young unwed mothers in village locations.
• Our church plants in Gagnoa and Yopougon are growing – lots of young people are coming to both locations now.
• Widows continue to be blessed in the city and village locations.
• Many people were healed through prayer of various sicknesses, diseases and medical conditions.
• Demonized people are being set free by the power and name of Jesus Christ.
• Many local high school students are coming to faith in Christ.
• Health: Noelle and Chris were very sick with Malaria and the flu at Christmas time. Both had to be hospitalized. God stepped in and heal them both.
• God has been very faithful in the area of supporting our work financially and placing good friends beside us to help us. We praise Him for His constant care and nurture of our physical, emotional and spiritual condition.
• Our son Louis is now in his last year in Engineering School. God continues to provide for him financially and he is doing good scholastically. We praise the Lord for His love and care for our son who is half a world away from us.
As the Bible says in Philippians 4:19, And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your continued prayers for us and the ministry we are called to. Please know that we are very encouraged to know you are there.
All For Jesus,
Pastor Chris and Noelle Jones